Not really quite sure I understand exactly what this is, but I have been nominated by this stranger here: http://katesarahcumming.wordpress.com/ Thank you so much!
From what I can gather, this is an award for a blogger with less than 200 followers. Basically you nominate someone when you think their blog is worth following, and you want others to discover this blog too. There are few rules behind this award. #1: You have to share a link back to the person who nominated you. (Done!) #2: You have to post 11 random facts about yourself. #3: You have to answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you posted on their blog for nominations. #4: I have to find 11 nominees and ask them 11 questions.
So first: 11 random facts about me.
- I have an addiction to Zulily.
- My favorite TV show is Bones.
- I have 3 step kids, and 2 more of my own.
- I am currently reading a book called A Year of Fog.
- My favorite Disney film is The Fox and The Hound
- I am currently participating in the A-Z Challenge: http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/
- I’m People Department Manager at McDonald’s
- I love to scrapbook.
- I own a Wreck This Journal
- I am currently in my first year of marriage with my husband
- There is nothing more comfortable than jeans and a tank top.
11 Questions to Answer:
- Where are you from? I grew up in a small town called Wenatchee, Washington. It is basically right smack dab in the middle of Washington.
- What is the most prized possession you own? Hmm… This one is tough. Probably my journals.
- Why did you start blogging? I love writing and I had stopped making time for it. I decided that maybe something I could type would be faster and more convenient. I am loving it and I already have quote the collection of posts.
- Future goals? This one is still a little unclear for me, but the one thing I know for sure is that I want to figure out what I want in life. I mean as far as work goes. I love my job, but once Zander starts school I really wanna be able to be here when he come home from school. This will mean a job change, or no job at all. Still deciding how I wanna figure this one out.
- Biggest inspiration? My husband. He has this ability to put anything into a good light. He keeps me trucking along and always forces ME to see the good too.
- Places you’ve traveled? Sadly, not very many.. I had dreams of taking road trips. Of throwing darts at a map and going wherever it landed. With kids, that is not entirely possible right now, so that plan is on hold. But we will take trips as a family.
- Favorite song at the moment? This one changes on a daily basis, but right now, I really love Say Something by: A Great Big World.
- Biggest accomplishment? Becoming a mom. Hands down!
- Biggest fear? Being a bad mother.
- You. In 3 words? So Incredibly Blessed.
- One change you would make to better you self and your life? Figure out how to balance work and home.
Eleven questions for my nominees:
- Last thing that made you laugh?
- Plans for this summer?
- Who is your best friend?
- What is hardest challenge you have ever faced?
- Favorite childhood memory?
- Favorite hobby?
- What nicknames do you have?
- Favorite quote?
- Favorite food?
- Craziest thing you have ever done?
- How do other’s describe you?
I am only doing five because I don’t really follow all that many blogs.