- Take more pictures than I could ever possibly need. Even if it annoys my kids or my husband, so what. I love having the pictures to look back at. (Like this one of me and my hubby that he didn’t wanna take.)
- Keep a Wreck This Journal. (Keri Smith) Nothing else could possibly keep my creative juices flowing so well.
- Drink coffee. Coffee is…. heaven on earth. Possibly my favorite thing ever.
- Keep a blog. Although I am now terrible at keeping up with this, I still enjoy it immensely.
- Write in a journal. Well for me it is a composition book. Has been since high school. This is my place to ramble, complain, whine, brag, plan and anything else I can think of.
- Enjoy monthly subscriptions to Birchbox and Ipsy. I never was a big fan of makeup but getting all these new things to try all the time has changed that. $10 a month is DEFINITELY worth it for both of these.
- Try my best at work. I may not always be THE best at work, but I will be MY best, and that is all that matters.
- Sing. Anywhere and everywhere. Music is my release, my therapy, my sanity.
- Cuddle with my cat. I just read that hearing a cat purr I actually good for you. Raises hormone levels, or something like that. Not that I need a reason. I just love cuddling with Razzle.
- Read to my kids. I love that I a raising them to be book lovers. I love that they cry when we leave the library, that one book at bedtime is never enough, that Zander tries to read back to me. I’ll say that is parenting done right and give myself a pat on the back.
What do you do for yourself?