1. Thankful for music. When all else fails, listening to some good music or finding a new song…. makes everything a little better.
2. Pinterest. This shoe not only provides me hours of entertainment, it also gives me endless ideas on how to show love to my husband, how to show my employees at work I appreciate them and provides inspiration to keep my creativeness going.
3. Netflix. For those days I need to veg out or need to be a bad mom for an hour and let the tv babysit my kiddos so I don’t completely lose it.
1. I’m so thankful that Kyrie loves using the potty and wearing panties. It makes it much easier to deal with Zander’s resistance. And, occasionally, it inspires him to try again.
2. Coffee. Coffee makes life so much easier to deal with, and just smelling some can make me instantly feel better. Luckily for me, my job makes it easy to have coffee every day.
3. Allason and Christina. These two have helped tremendously with babysitting. Knowing the people who watch my kids makes it easier to relax. It’s nice to not have to add my kids’ safety to my worry list.
I have so much in my life to be thankful for, and in an effort to remind myself of that, I like to at least take one day a week to reflect on them. It really helps when a day is super stressful like it was today.
Work: THANK GOODNESS for hard workers and willing workers. I had some crew that busted their butts with me all day today. We were short due to multiple call ins. I pretty much had a skeleton crew, but they worked hard enough that it all ended up okay. Then all my dinner people came in and asked if I wanted them to clock on early since we looked so busy. I love my crew, and I am so thankful for each and everyone of them.
Family: I am thankful for Kyrie still being a relatively happy baby, even when she is sick. Sure she may get a little more cuddle demanding, but she just keeps in such good spirits. I can tell I have two pretty happy go lucky children. One lucky Mama right here.
We had the ALL the kids today, and I got off work early enough to actually see them. So we went to Swan Falls and had a family photo shoot. It was tons of fun, and the best part is: we FINALLY have family pictures with all of us in them. I will be using them over the next few weeks I am sure. And you can expect to see some on my husband’s mostly photographic blog (http://bowkill36.wordpress.com/) as well. It was a blast to spend some time with all the kids, and have family time. It’s hard to do with the little time we get with them.